Wednesday, December 3, 2008

An update to The World

So....
I pretty much fell off the face of the earth this semester.
My goal will be to revive Bilbo's Red Book in some form or fashion very soon.

I would definitely like to continue the movie and music reviews, yet I will probably cross-post with A Narrow Road Rhapsody, which is a more spiritually based site.

Of a couple of movie notes for old time's sakes.

I LOVED Kung Fu Panda, simply because it was a movie that had heart and did not take itself too seriously.

I saw Twilight and thought it was good but could have been better because it DID take itself seriously.

Hellboy II was excellent, because it took itself seriously yet deserved to. This man will be perfect for the Hobbit movies.

I look forward to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button movie this December. Perhaps Brad Pitt will shine in this curious movie.

Here's to movies that make me think.

No comments: