Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Star Wars 2007 info!


Okay guys, it is officially official!
Youtube has several new videos posted that feature sample clips from the upcoming next-gen video game from Lucasarts. The videos clips showed some of the new inertia and particle effects that the Xbox-360 and PS3 game will feature.

Head on over and check it out! You can search for Star Wars Next Gen or Star Wars 2007 and you should find it.

And while you are there........check out the enormously funny Lord of the Rings: Dead Man's Chest!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just getting back to you about the EU figures. Anyway, I like your blog! Your doing really good. Back to EU figures, two I know for sure are Darth Reven (an answer to wishes) and Quinlin Vos. you might not know who he is, but he's a comic book guy. Another great but not EU figure is the Galactic Marine. My favorite are the Ralph Mcquarrie Concept Art figures. I'll be posting about that soon on my blog, so check it out!