Monday, January 1, 2007

A New Year


Hello Everyone and welcome to my brand new blog- Bilbo's Red Book.

In this blog you will read everything from movie reviews to book reviews to thoughts on current events to what my dog did yesterday. As a huge fan of anything written by J.R.R. Tolkien, I thought that it might be appropriate to name this page after the large red book that Bilbo Baggins used to record all of his adventures and poetry.


Stay tuned for information regarding the Newgrass group Will Tell, their CD and their upcoming performances. Our brand new CD Si Bheag Si Mor just came out and will be hitting store shelves pretty soon, so stay in touch.


From one hobbit to another, thank you!


The Buckland Fiddler

1 comment:

firebirdsinger said...

Love the title of your blog! A bunch of my friends are getting blogs, so I just broke down and created one of my own. It's at http://katiesmetamorphosis.blogspot.com/
Let me know how your sales are going! How did your party go?
Katie Johnson