Monday, April 9, 2007

Children of Hurin book release


In a few days, LOTR lovers everywhere will have yet another slice of their Middle-earth pie.

Children of Hurin, which is written by Christopher Tolkien from the writings of his father J.R.R. will be released on April 17th at bookstores everywhere.

It is the first LOTR book to be written in 30 years and certainly looks good. Christopher Tolkien will be in America coming up soon to sign the books. I know for certain that he will be signing books at the NYC Barnes and Noble.

This is definitely one I would pre-order! With the surge of interest in Middle-earth writings, this books will be flying off the shelves!

Check back later on for a book review.

1 comment:

Chris Pence said...

Wow. I thought they were going to leave LOTR alone, and I thought that was kind of a dead series.

Very interesting. I'll probley borow it from you.