Friday, October 12, 2007

Collecting Update

Well, I am back with another collecting update, inspired by my friend the Jedi Blogger.

Yes, I am a Star Wars collector, and with it being the thirtieth anniversary of the original movie this year, the collectibles are to die for.

This morning I was making my rounds at Wal-mart (which I find keeps a good supply of figures), and happened upon a newly stocked Star Wars section. While there I picked up....

Ralph McQuarrie concept Boba Fett

Ralph McQuarrie concept Starkiller hero

Darth Malak

Pre-cyborg General Grievous

Holiday Special Boba Fett

Yes, I am a happy collector right about now...
I will try and post pictures of my collection thus far.....check in for more!

Also, stay tuned for an all new movie review of The Seeker: The Dark is Rising.

Signing out, The Buckland Fiddler

No comments: