Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Here Come the Clones!


For all you collectors out there, the latest wave of Star Wars saga figures has hit the shelves. The latest wave includes chase figures such as Commander Appo, and a holographic Commander Cody. I luckily got my hands on Appo, 442nd Siege Battalion trooper, Elite Corps Clone Trooper, Combat Engineer, and a Clone Seargant from AOTC.

The detail on these new figures is awesome, plus the cool factor makes for a great set of figures to tide us over until the 30th anniversary collection hits the shelves.

Also keep an eye out for the Target exclusive battle packs.

2 comments:

Chris Pence said...

Hey! My blog is moved (again) to:

www.thejediblogger.blogspot.com

If you visit my old site it will have a link to the new one.

Thanks!

Chris Pence said...

Hey! Getting back to on that question. My latest inventory on my figures gave me a total of 143 action figures. My clones made up for almost a fourth of that!

Ya, alout of older guys are still into Star Wars. We are not alone!