Friday, March 30, 2007

TAC- The Hunt Begins!

So, I have dropped in on a number of stores so far searching for the highly anticipated Star Wars 30th anniversary collection of Hasbro action figures. These are awesome! The figures and the packaging look superb. I visited 5 stores today and only found the Airborne trooper. I guess that is okay, but I am really hoping to find the McQuarrie concept figure and the Galactic Marine.
Oh well, guess what morning drives to school are going to be like now? I will probably stop by Wal-Mart and Target every other day until I find those two. Ah, what people will do for something they want!

1 comment:

Chris Pence said...

The Galactic Marine and McQuarrie Trooper are only 1 per case. I hate to say this, but you might not be able to find one if you haven't already.